Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sleepy Rambling #2

Alright readers and just awesome people who read my ramblings. I just wanted to let you know I'll be reading Set in Stone by psyche001 Summary: From within the night's secret shadows,a beautiful winged creature falls for a human girl. She is forbidden fruit in his world but still,he crosses the line to save her life.What happens when their worlds collide & she discovers his horrible fate? AU/M/BXE


You can read along with me or check in with me later to see what I think about this one. This was the selection for the Denver fanfic meet up part 2 aka Denver FanFiction Peeps. Yeah I didn't rec one because my brain seized but I will the next month. I hope its good but its looking really fantasy based and you know I'm a fantasy snob so I'm pretty excited to dive into it.


Well don't be surprised if I put my reading on hold until I start and finish. There's nothing worse than someone showing up for a book club meeting and they haven't read the material. Personally I would just chicken out and not come. (that's true!) Anyway, I'm reading it and plan on finishing so I don't become that person who shows up with the oh shit don't ask me a question look.


Yep, I have no excuse for not reading it. Hell I'm not even working and I have no children. No damn excuse ain't that sad lol. Well I'm going to bed now because I have to go to Whole Foods tomorrow well today.


Be safe out there,
L4J



No comments:

Post a Comment