Thursday, October 14, 2010

THE Chapter 30 Teaser

I turned my back and walked up the driveway to the front door, listening as his car pulled away from the curb with a loud screech and flew down the street. I froze in place, caught my breath to fight that lingering unease in my chest and entered the house.

Phil was home but Renee wasn’t. I considered by passing him up to my room without a word but he caught me just as my foot found the first step.

“Hi Bella.” I turned to the sound of his voice and didn’t even bother to hide my emotions.

“Hey,” I replied dryly. I didn’t make a move from the steps. I needed to be alone as soon as possible.

“How was your night?” he asked casually, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

I paused as visions of the night before flashed through my mind. I fought back the tears that were threatening to spill at the turn of events and replied with a mumbled and unenthusiastic “Fine.”

“I’m heading out in just a bit anyways... have a few errands to run.” He stated to my disinterest. I nodded mutely before turning back toward the stairs and hurrying up to my room.

Once inside, I shut the door and threw myself onto my bed, collapsing like an old rag doll as I nuzzled my face into the pillow where I lay on my stomach. I wanted nothing more than to escape the world and its negatives for a few hours.

I switched my phone off, not in the mood for being disturbed, grabbed my iPod and stuffed the ear phones into my ears. I switched it onto shuffle, turned up the music and curled into my bed, surrendering myself completely to the natural pull of sleep.



L4J Note: I'm currently beta'ing this chapter and I can't wait to read it. Oh shit, wtf is going on with Bella? Let's keep it real she never goes radio silent. I'm hoping Edward didn't fuck something up?! Damn it these two I tell ya. Until next time, you know I love you guys. Be good out there okay be as good as you can be lol. Peace.


Here's the link:  http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5460646/1/Through_His_Eyes


Here's the summary: Carlisle's moved to Forks in hopes of taming Edward's ways. But it seems it will take more than a new town to help Edward deal with the horrors of his past. Edward is weary of getting close to people but will Bella change that for Edward? AH

2 comments:

  1. What story is this? Sounds interesting! I'm feeling just as tired as you and too lazy to look back. LOL!

    http://toxiclautnerforum.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling me that. I'm gonna post a link when I post the teasers from now on with a summary. Good looking out.

    ReplyDelete